Types of Child Care

All facilities that provide child care are licensed by Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE). KDHE administers child care licensing laws and issues licenses for child care facilities to protect the health, safety, and welfare for children receiving care away from home. Click on the following link for details about the types of child care available.

pdficonYour Child Care Search Begins Here
pdficonSu búsqueda de cuidado infantil empieza aquí
pdficonTypes of Child Care

For additional information about KDHE licensing regulations, CLICK HERE.

Selecting informal care for your child? Click below for some things to think about when leaving your child with friends, family, or others:

pdficonMaking Child Care Provided by Relatives Work for Your Family

Additional resources:

Local County Child Care Licensing Surveyor or Contract Contacts