T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Kansas
The T.E.A.C.H. (Teacher Education and Compensation Helps) project is an educational scholarship opportunity for staff working in center-based and family child care programs. T.E.A.C.H. links education, compensation and commitment to improve the quality of early childhood care and education programs for children.
Child Care Aware® of Kansas is the agency in Kansas that is licensed through Child Care Services of Association in Chapel Hill North Carolina to administer the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® scholarships.
- To improve the quality of early childhood care and education, in center-based and family child care programs
- To increase the educational level of child care providers/early education staff
- To increase compensation of child care providers/early education staff
- To decrease the turnover rate of child care providers/early education staff
- To promote individual professional development
- To create a model of partnership for improving the quality of Kansas child care programs
To see if T.E.A.C.H is available in your area contact and for more information contact:
Kris Nicholson, Quality Initiatives Manager, (785) 823-3343 or by email.
Directory of Kansas Community Colleges Early Childhood Programs
Kansas Community College Online Early Childhood Courses
T.E.A.C.H. Articulation Fact Sheet
T.E.A.C.H. Technical Assistance, Question & Answer Center
T.E.A.C.H. Media Fact Sheet
Measuring Results Fact Sheet